Monday, June 21, 2010

Nuts and Bolts About You


So first of all, Yay! I finally figured out how to upload pics to this site! I'm not dumb, but, dang that was a lot of steps that were NOT mentioned in the original directions.  This was a Father's Day card for my DH in 2010, but for some reason the picture never made it to blogger but the text did.  Go Figure!

On with this posting!

Originally, Robyn of My Pink Stamper had set up a challenge to make a FDC and the prize was a brand new Cricut Expression donated by Provocraft. Here is the card I wanted to submit, but was unable to do so in time for the deadline. No worries though, I still have my card ready for my DH!

The card measures: 6.75" wide by 12" long.
I folded it at: 3" and 8"
The robot paper is from: DCWV's "All About Boys"
The robot is an SVG I found and created using SCAL at 3".
The font is also from SCAL, but I can't remember the font name.

No comments:

Post a Comment