Thursday, July 28, 2011

My new hobby/biz

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you real quick that I decided to take my new hobby to a new level.  As you know, I like crafting, but now I've expanded my crafting to candy/treat making.  I have created a website to show you the items I hand-make.  The Sea Salt Caramels are super yummy for the adult taste buds. The Decadent Truffles are scrumptious.  The peanut butter truffles remind me of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  MY new favorite is Grandma's Sweet Truffle that is rolled in a combination of cocoa, cinnamon and sugar- DELISH!  Please take a look.  Also, the caramel is hand-crafted from scratch, so these take an extra day to process.

I am adding new flavors regularly to check back often. 

Thank you.

visit my website:  www.lisamariesdulcerie.com

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new venture!! I popped over from dedicated scrappers!
    Shelley Peeler

    ReplyDelete