Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Priceless Card July, 2011

Sorry I'm posting this so late.  I had a good friend call me and tell me how "down and blue" she had been so I decided to create this card for her.  Unfortunately, our schedules have not allowed for us to meet up, so I still have the card on hand.  On the bright side, this allows me to finally post the card here on my blog.  Yay!

I don't remember all the details, but I will try.
The final card measures 5.5' x 4.25". I used Kraft card stock for the base and used paper from a coordinating paper pack (can't find the paper packaging now, silly me).  I cut the front decorative rectangles at 2" x 2.5". The green rectangle is cut at 3.25" x 3", the printed rectangle is cut at 3" x 2.5" and the top rectangle was cut at 2" x 2.5", all 3 rectangles have their corners rounded.  I used the "Priceless" stamp from Stampin' Up as well as the "Creamy Caramel" stampin' pad from Stampin' Up.  After placing all the cut pieces on the card base, I used a white gel pen and added faux stitching.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment