Thursday, August 25, 2011

My JoAnn's haul on 08/24/11

Wednesday mornings are pretty short for time. So my Lil Monkey & I ran a couple of errands. Luckily, I had a few extra minutes to spare, so I headed over to JoAnn's to see what they had in stock.  

I bought:
1. EK Success Diamond Lace Edger punch on clearance for $7.97
2. EK Success Large punch 2.5" circle on clearance for $11.19
3. EK Success Edger Punch "Bubbles" on clearance for $7.97
4. 8 yds black organza for $2.50
5. Sizzix Sizzlits "Architectual Accents Set" on clearance for $4.97
6. Stamps from the $1.00 bins: "Hallo Scream!", "happy halloween", "Brew Stew", jaunted house image, "boo crew", and 3 clear stamps: "Smile You Trickster", "happy HallloWEEN" and cauldron image.
7. 4 sheets of 8.5" x11" glittered black cardstock in "Black Tie"

I normally don't buy any Halloween crafting/stamping items, but I thought since I am participating in a Halloween themed blog hop, I thought I would pick up some items to play with and get some inspiration.

What are your favorite Halloween crafting supplies and/or projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment