Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome Home New Nephew 08/11

As I mentioned in my "Birthday Wishes" post, Jesyl had her 4th boy just a few days ago. Her hubby, Jeff threw her a surprise baby shower on HIS birthday, very sweet.  Here is the very simple card I made for my new nephew. 

White card stock base measures 4.25"x5.5".  Using some random light blue card stock I had on hand (possibly Stampin Up), cut at 3x5.5" was attached to the bottom portion of the card front. Using DCWV's "Glitter Matstack", I cut out the decorative paper at 2.5x5.5" and attached it to the upper portion of the card front.  I had purchased some time ago a random bunch of embellishments in a preselected package. The "welcome home" was one of the pieces included in this little kit.  The "welcome home" had a sticky back (sticker, yay!) so I just plopped it onto the card front.  Using white gel pen from GellyRoll, I created faux stitching along the border od the blue paper and the sticker.

Easy peasy.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment