Sunday, October 14, 2012

ScrapBook Expo in Ontario, CA 10/12

It's that time of year again! Scrapbook Expo came to Ontario, CA! I had completely forgotten that it was coming... My daughter's Bday is a week away and our best friend is getting married too. I wasn't planning on going with the multitude of things needing to be done, but hubby convinced me. Here are pictures of everything I bought. There were plenty of booths to visit, some I didn't bother with because the lines were too long.

Enjoy!

(Sorry for the sideways pics, it's been so long since I last posted that I can't remember how to rotate them.)

This set of borders and shapes is from "Kiwi Lane Designs".

These items are from ScrapAce.
These items were purchased from ClearScraps, my favorite place to buy acrylic!

These trendy Washii tapes were purchased from Queen & Co.

These trendy tapes were bought from  the Accent ScrapBooking booth.

These fun jewelry, glue and clear squares & rounds were purchased from Craft Fantastic.

These Glue Dots and Distress pack were purchased from BEE Creative.

I spent a ton of $$$, but I'm excited to play with it all, especially the Kiwi Lane Design items!

No comments:

Post a Comment