Friday, September 2, 2011

My Close To My Heart Haul 09/01/11

Here is the Close to My Heart purchase I just received via FedEx yesterday. (I just had the opportunity to open it up a few minutes ago.) Anyway, for $104.00 you get a bunch of stuff!
Here is what I received:
  1. "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge- the main item/ what I REALLY wanted.
  2. "Autumn" stamp set. Cool Halloween stamps!
  3. "Celebration" stamps. I'm picturing the triangle on the bottom right as a Christmas tree. And the large cupcake, ADORABLE!
  4. "Alphabets" stamp set, good for a small watermark background.
  5. "Frames, Tags, and Borders" stamps. Really cute!
  6. "Sentiments" stamps. Loving the bicycle and the snowman.
  7. "Celebration" (one might be mispackaged) The large Christmas tree and the frame on the upper left are too cool!
  8. "Mixed Shapes" dimensional elements chipboard pieces.
  9. "Banners" dimensional elements.
  10. "Tags"dimensional elements.

I have to say, money well spent on items I truly see myself using.  Hopefully you had the opportunity to purchase this kit too, if not, you have another day and that might be it to get this great deal.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment