Friday, November 4, 2011

Scrapbook Expo Haul

Today was the first day of the Ontario, CA Scrapbook Expo.  I attended with my gal pals, and fellow paper crafters Christalle and Melissa.  This was Chris' first Expo and she was excited to see all that was offered.  (She just received the Cameo a few weeks ago and can't wait to start crafting with it.)  Below are pictures of the items I purchased from the different booths. (I photographed them based on the booth purchase.)


Below, is a pic of all the bling & pearls I bought at Scrapbuck.com. They had a great deal, buy 10, get 2 free.  That means, 12 items for $10 (plus tax).  Sweet!

I don't recall the booth that I bought this from, but the "Liquid Pearls" were 1.99 each (I bought silver, opal and rouge).  I also bought Stickles in "Starry Night" and "Orange Peel".  The Sew easy floss was a steal at $2.50 for the 3 colors.

At the Stamps for Life booth, I picked up these Distress Ink Pads ($4.85 each) and the Staz-On cleaner ($4.50/bottle). 

From Scrapbookpal.com, I bought more pearls and pop dots (micro, mini & regular sized).  I even found these great Snow Globe gems in pink/silver and black/silver, very pretty.  Each package was $1.00 each!

At the Scrap-mart booth, I snatched up the Sew Easy tool ($7.50) and heads ($2.99) each. The Copic blending marker was $5.29, not so great, but I grabbed it anyway.

From Clearscraps.com booth, I snagged these Staz-On ink pads, they were $7.29 each or 5 for $30, um yah, can you tell which way I went?  The acrylic tags were $0.99 each or buy 5 get the 6th free- I got the 6!  By the way, if you are ever looking for acrylic, this is the place to go to.  I always buy my acrylic supplies here, not that you would know since I have yet to do a project using my acrylic pieces.  I don't know why, but I hoard my acrylic!  One day, I will use the pieces.  Also, the head guy says that his acrylic is thin enough to run through the Cricut using the Deep Cut Blade.  They have a blog you should go visit, lots of inspiration throughout!  I love it!  Here is their blog site:  Clear Scraps Blog.  

Okay, so that's everything I purchased today.  Hopefully you have the opportunity to attend an Expo.  I get to check out the one in Anaheim in late February next time.

Happy crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment