To create this fun little layout, I used the following items.
- "4 Seasons" 8x8" sheets by Paper Pizazz (background & phrase)
- Leaf from "Celebration" stamp set from Close To My Heart
- Stampin Up inks: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Kiwi Kiss, Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa
- Yellow ink square from Studio G
- ColorBox Chalk Ink in "Blush Rose"
- Pentel Sunburst Gel pen in White
- Bic Mark-It pens for the tree
- Stickles in Copper
- Studio G glitter glue in: dark brown & yellow
Each of the leaves were stamped onto heavy card stock in white, then hand-cut. Using Aileen's Tacky Glue, I adhered the leaves onto the background. Draw a tree using the Bic markers. (3-4 colors were used to make this tree.) Faux stitch the border with the white gel pen. Stickle/glitter glue random leaves and the leaves on the phrase.
*Quick note: I accidentally ripped the paper out of the stack poorly, but like how the tear gave the image a more rustic & rough feel to it, not quite so put together.
Thanks for looking.