Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hobby Lobby Haul 11/08/11

We finally got a Hobby Lobby in our area, meaning within 20 miles.  I had heard so much about their stores, that I just had to make a trip out there!  Here is what I purchased.  I was really hoping to find Helmar glue, since I've heard rave reviews, but alas, HL didn't have any at this location.


Paper products: "Magic of the Season" and "Holly Jolly" by The Paper Studio. $12.99 each
Adhesives: "Micro", "pop up", and "removable" (for my door signs) glue dots. $3.99 each
Stamps: "Big Circles Cling" by InkadinkaClings ($4.99). "Hanging Ornament" ($3.99), "Zebra print", and "Sentiments" by Stampabilities ($6.99 each).
Neon Nylon Loops for the loom, $3.47.
ProvoCraft Zision Trimmer refill blad, $3.99.
Aqua-Flo Watercolor Paint pens $5.99.
Silver Metal 3mm sticker strips $2.99, bling, of course!
Martha Stewart Crafts "Paper Crafting Template" $12.99.  (I've been intrigued by these hanging ornaments.)  I think the kids will love using this to decorate our tree this year.


Have you been to Hobby Lobby? What have you purchased?  What have you made using your supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment