Ingredients for this fun little card:
- craft card stock, cut at 5.5"x8.5", folded in half
- Stampin Up inks: Mauve Mist, Caribbean Cool
- Distress Ink in Antique Linen, Tea Dye, blending tool from Ranger
- Ivory card stock
- Background paper for the dress (sorry, I no longer have the packaging for this paper. It came in a blue box at Jo-Ann's around Spring 2010, it had 180 sheets of patterned paper.)
- "Art Philosophy" cartridge for Cricut. Use "shape 2" on pg 36 of hand book, cut at 1.5"
- Crystazzi crystals in ss20 (you'll need glue to adhere these)
- "Celebration" stamp set from Close to My Heart
- "Old Letter Writing" (#S4878) large stamp from Hero Arts
- "Autumn" stamp set from Close to My Heart ("best foot forward" sentiment), hand cut
Lightly ink the "writing" stamp for a faded/weathered effect. Using the blending tool, use the Mauve Mist & Antique Linen inks to give character to the background. Do the same to the dress, printed paper piece & the sentiment. Using the Caribbean Cool, ink up the edges of all the paper pieces. Use pop dots to adhere the dress to the printed paper, then glue down the other pieces.
Here is a close up of the card, showing you the slight coloring from the blending tool/technique.
Thanks for looking.