Thursday, November 17, 2011

Michael's Haul 11/12/11

I got an email from Michael's saying they were giving an extra 25% off for the Veteran's day weekend.  WooHoo! On Saturday, they had a demo on the Martha Stewart "party crafting template" and I thought I would check it out. (Especially since I couldn't find a YouTube video on how to use it or tips/tricks.)  After seeing the demo, I went shopping, here is what I bought.

Martha Stewart Large Party Crafting Template, Sizzix Premium Crease Pad (I need an extra level of "padding" when using my Epic 6), Nestabilities "Labels 9" and  "Labels 8", and who can forget about "Shrinky Dinks"?  I asked my 12 y/o daughter if she ever got to use these and she said no.  NO?  Really? I thought her old daycare had used these before.  I just had to buy, I thought these would be great for using in m crafting projects too!



I also bought: Pink Zebra Duck Tape (been wanting to try using it), Martha Stewart twine, Tim Holtz's Idea-ology tissue tape in: "symphony" and "Nostalgic", Cutter-Bee scissors, Inkadinkadoo stamp in "Noel", Rose shaped sticker (my daughter chose for herself), decorative buttons )Michael's was having a make & take so I let my daughter make the button ring while I watched the demo on the MS template), Copic markers in: 100-black, E37-sepia, E00-skin white, R20-blush and R24-prawn with YR00-powder pink (2 colors on one pen).


I hope to post pics of projects using these products soon!

Oh. Btw- this whole purchase was $185 before discount, but after discount & taxes, it came out to $131.

Happy crafting my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment